The Polaris 280 is powered by double jets and a separate booster pump. The Polaris 280 works well in all types of inground swimming pools and is sure to provide you with a thorough clean in minimal time. This cleaner sweeps, scrubs, and vacuums all surface areas in your pool including the bottom, walls, and steps. It also traps large debris such as leaves and pebbles in its very own filter bag. The Polaris 280 can be added to all inground swimming pool kits sold by Pool Warehouse!
Our most popular automatic pool cleaner!
The Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 pressure-side pool cleaner works in all in-ground pools and requires a booster pump. It is powered by double jets, providing greater vacuum power and faster cleaning (3 hours or less). The Polaris 280 easily connects to a dedicated pressure line and sweeps, scrubs, and vacuums all surfaces of the pool. The pressure cleaner is equipped with a single chamber filter bag where it captures large debris such as leaves, acorns, pebbles, and other small to large debris. Its unique filter bag removes debris before it reaches your pump basket or filter, prolonging the life of your filtration system.
- Double jets provide greater vacuum power and faster cleaning (3 hours or less)
- Sweeps and scrubs the bottom and walls of any size pool
- Runs off a separate booster pump, working independently from the rest of your pool system
- Unique filter bag removes debris before it reaches your pump basket or filter, prolonging the life of your filtration system
- Available in a Black Max™ Model to complement dark bottom pools
- Can be used with vinyl swimming pool liners.
If you have questions about the Polaris 280 please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-515-1747 or send us an email, email@example.com.
101 total views, 2 views today