Select A Pool Shape To Start!
In Ground Pool Kits
Manufactured in America our Polymer & Steel wall in ground pool kits are made exclusively in the USA! Our Polymer wall pool kits use structural thermoplastic walls that are molded to provide uniform rigidity, flatness and strength. These panels cannot rust, corrode, rot, crack or splinter. While our steel wall kits are made from only the highest grade galvanized steel that have impressive, rust preventing, G235 Zinc coating.
All of our pool kits are completely customizable to any design idea you might have, so go ahead and dream a little! We also offer a large variety of standard swimming pool shapes and sizes if a more traditional swimming pool is what your looking for. To discuss which type of inground pool kit is right for you, call 1-800-515-1747.
Steel or Polymer Wall Pool Kits
One common question we are always asked is, steel wall vs polymer wall in-ground pool kits, which is better? So we’ve decided to provide a quick comparison between the two that will help you decide which pool kit is best for your family. For starters the differences between the two different styles of pool kits are only minor and both pool wall systems are built to last a lifetime. For the last 16 years Pool Warehouse has exclusively sold only premium pool kits manufactured by Hydra Pools. Hydra has been manufacturing swimming pool panels and braces since 1984 and is the exclusive manufacture of our unique Cornerstone Polymer and Steel wall Panel, which 100% American made. When you combine Hydra’s quality and years of manufacturing experience with Pool Warehouse’s sales and service your guaranteed to have the swimming pool you’ve always dreamed of!
- As a base material, steel walls are stronger than polymer walls however with that strength comes weight. steel is much heavier in making the wall panels more cumbersome when moving around.
- As a base material Polymer is much lighter weight than steel and easy to handle when working alone.
- Steel wall panels are treated with a G-235 zinc rust preventative coating. This is the strongest galvanization process in the industry and is the highest rated galvanization that steel can be treated with.
- Polymer pool wall panels require no galvanization process and over time offer superior corrosion resistance.
- Steel offers much more flexibility in custom design features as bent radius and custom steel steps are easier to make.
- Polymer panels cant be bent and cannot be used to make some tight radius’s.
- Never Use Steel Braces With A Polymer Wall Pool Kit As This Will Void Your Warranty With The Manufacture.
In Ground Pool Kit Questions?
If you have questions about our inground Steel Pool Kits please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-515-1747 or send us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
24,669 total views, 4 views today