12 x 20 Manual Automatic Pool Cover
The 12 x 20 Manual Automatic Pool Cover was designed with limited space and smaller pools and spas in mind. A manual safety cover is the simple, flexible yet reliable option for those who demand a safe swimming environment. After swimming, simply pull the cover closed with an extended rope; re-open the cover by turning a handle – it’s that easy!
This 12 x 20 Manual Automatic Pool Cover can be installed on top of your existing pool deck or added to new pool construction. The unique top mounted track system will allow this pool cover to be used with free form pools. When installed the cover’s low profile track is securely mounted to the top of the pool deck and when manually rolled up will be neatly stored on the included reel system. The deck-mounted top track system includes tracks and all hardware and a pool cover.
- Deck Mounted ManualGuard Pool Covers come in multiple colors.
- The track mounts to the deck of the pool – easier than ripping out existing coping and deck!
- Track is 1″ tall and has rounded edges, so you won’t trip on it.
- Corners are not specific to the radius – just 90 degrees to cover the pool.
- If you have an external step, the cover will not have a special step cover – the cover will just be larger. For example, 20′ x 40′ rectangle pool with external step would mean a 20′ x 44′ 90° rectangle cover.
Manual Automatic Pool Cover Options:
- 8 color options
- Ladder hinges for use of internal pool ladder available.
Before Ordering – Please Make Sure!
- The pool cover track width (x) the track length equals the pool covers square footage.
- The pool cover track width must be a minimum 2″ wider than the pool on each side.
- The pool cover track length must be a minimum 1-1/2′ longer than the pool on each end.
- If you have stone or brick pool coping, then the cover track width must be made wider.