20 x 44 GLI HyPerLite Solid Safety Cover with 15 Year Warranty
The 20 x 44 GLI HyPerLite Solid Safety Cover is not only secure, but they are also 30% lighter than standard solid covers and each comes standard with our distinctive Commercial Grade Springs. Comes with patented “Kleen-Screen” drain (drains water from surface filtering out dirt, leaves, and debris). Or you can choose our new, improved Sure-Flo full-length drain, a standout feature that commands better water flow through the drain while still allowing the ultimate sun blockage. A pump is also available If you open your pool in the late spring, have large amounts of leaves and debris in the yard and require the strongest and lightest solid safety cover available – this is the cover for you! In order to install this cover, you will need at least 3′ ft of concrete. If you have pavers or wood deck you will need special hardware.
A new safety cover is the first step to creating a safe backyard during the off-season. Your standard Winter Cover is no more than a tarp held down with water tubes, providing little to no protection from the accidental intrusion of children or stray animals. A GLI Safety Cover is a safe solution for any homeowner. Not only will your backyard look great, but installation is easy and the “Peace of Mind” that you will carry through-out the winter months is well worth the investment. You can trust that each and every safety cover is created to ASTM Standards, with superior craftsmanship and industry best shipping lead times.
20 x 44 GLI HyPerLite Solid Safety Cover Features:
- 50% more puncture resistant!
- Secures pool from children, pets and stray animals
- PVC-coated polyester fabric is 30% lighter than standard solid covers
- Provides 100% Sunlight Blockage for NO springtime algae growth in your pool
- Ultimate in durability, able to withstand puncturing from falling tree branches, deer hooves & the claws from other animals
- Comes with “Kleen-Screen” drain circulates water in a direction that efficiently filters out dirt, leaves, and debris
- Or you can choose Sure-Flo full-length drain commands better water flow through the drain while still allowing ultimate sun blockage
- Or opt for the Little Giant cover pump to siphon off the water
- HyPerLite Covers come standard with Commercial Grade Springs – A $125 value!
- Meets or exceeds all industry safety cover performance standards as set forth in ASTM F 1346-91
- 15 Year Limited Warranty / 3 Year Full
SURE-FLO FULL-LENGTH DRAIN
The Sure-Flo™ drain is created using ProMesh fabric that runs the full length of the pool, down the center of the cover, increasing the surface drainage area while blocking sunlight, dirt, and debris from getting into your pool. Efficiently filters dirt and debris while commanding better water flow through the screen. This standout feature will keep your pool water clean and help with an easy spring opening! The “Sure-Flo” drain option is ideal for custom shape pools or larger rectangles.
Or you can select a POOL PUMP option for an additional fee:
LITTLE GIANT PUMP
This Little Giant APCP-1700 Automatic Swimming Pool Cover Submersible Pump removes standing water from pool covers and is ideal for household water transfer applications. It comes with a removable intake screen for easy cleaning and maintenance. It has a built-in handle for portability and ease of placement and removal. It connects to a 3/4-inch garden hose connection. It also has an integrated float switch for reliable automatic operation – activates in 2-Inch of water.
- Removable intake screen for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Built-in handle for portability and ease of placement and removal
- 3/4″ garden hose connection
- 25′ power cord
- Integrated float switch for reliable automatic operation
- Activates in 2″ of water
- Side discharge for optimal water removal
The Importance of ASTM Standards
ASTM, the American Society for Testing and Materials, is an internationally recognized organization that develops technical standards for a wide range of materials, products, systems, and services. ASTM certifications are used worldwide to ensure product quality and safety. Recognizing the importance of these safety standards, all of GLI’s safety covers undergo rigorous testing and compliance to ensure each and every safety cover is manufactured to meet or exceed ASTM F 1346-91.
Included Installation Hardware
GLI HyPerLite Solid Safety Cover with 15 Year Warranty
If you have questions about our 12 x 20 GLI HyPerLite Solid Safety Covers please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-515-1747 or send us an email, [email protected]