Aqua Genie Winter Cover
Make sure to read our blog post to learn about winterizing your swimming pool kit. Read more here: How To Winterize your in-ground pool kit.
Installing The Aqua Genie Winter Cover
1. Remove Aqua Genie Cover to gain access for installation.
2. Orient brace from top to bottom corner of cover, with supports facing down.
3. Guide the assembled Winter Cover through Weir opening (you do not have to remove weir assembly). Brace goes behind lip in pressure throat
4. Hold the cover against the faceplate with one hand and rotate the brace until it is horizontal.
5. Turn knob by hand until gaskets seats on the faceplate. Brace will tighten against the lip on pressure throat. (Caution: over tightening will distort the gasket)
6. Drain water in basket well and follow pump and filter manufacturer’s winterizing recommendations.
7. *Gasket Can Not Be Sold Separately.
If you have questions about the Aqua Genie Winter Cover please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-515-1747 or send us an email, [email protected]