6 Ft Duro Beam Diving Board
Inter-Fab’s 8-foot Duro Beam Aquaboard diving board is our number one selling diving board. It is constructed of two extra thick Douglas fir laminated wood core runners with fiberglass and resin protective outer coating for superior strength. The outer shell is comprised of durable UV protected acrylic with a non-slip sand tread surface for added safety. The diving board comes pre-drilled with two holes and stainless steel hardware. Available in four colors: white with white top tread, blue with white top tread, tan with tan top tread, and gray with gray top tread. 250-pound weight limit. Intended for light to moderate use on residential swimming pools. The diving board comes complete with instructions or just go to inter-fab.com to view a comprehensive assembly and installation video. Made in the United States and has a three-year warranty. All Inter-Fab products must be installed in strict accordance with the manufacturer’s safety guidelines and installation specifications.
Inter-Fab diving boards are perfect for adding that missing element of fun to your swimming experience!
Duro Beam AquaBoard Diving Board: Features
- Available in 6′ and 8′ length.
- Dual-laminated wooden beams running the length of the board
- The topside of the board is acrylic with a non-slip finish
- Bottom reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength and flexibility
- Durable Non-Fading, Skid Resistant Acrylic Surface
- Fiberglass Reinforced for Superior Strength
- 250-Pound weight limit
- All Inter-Fab products must be installed in strict accordance with the manufacturer’s safety guidelines and installation specifications
- Can be used on inground pools that have a vinyl swimming pool liner.
If you have questions about the Interfab 6 Ft Duro Beam Diving Board please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-515-1747 or send us an email, [email protected]