Excel Salt Water Chlorine Generator 60k Gallon System
The Excel Salt Water Chlorine Generator 60k Gallon System brings a new level of convenience and durability for your backyard saltwater pool. When your pump runs, you will be producing chlorine, ensuring a steady dose into your pool water. The more consistent your chlorine levels are in your pool, the fewer chemicals you will use overall. Free yourself and your pool guests from the itchy, dry feeling of regular chlorine. With a saltwater chlorine generator, the water feels smooth and won’t leave a white residue on your skin. The Excel Pool Salt System cell easily plumbs in-line and has quick disconnect unions for easy access.
Excel Salt Water Chlorine Generator Features:
- Simple operation & maintenance
- Durable design
- Low energy consumption
- Max. Chlorine Production Per Day = 2.1 Lbs.
- Economical to use
- Large chlorine capacity
- Digital display and LED indicators
- Adjustable chlorine output
- Super chlorination mode
- Water flow detector
- Low salt and overload indicators
- High & low-temperature protection (working temperature from 50F to 140F)
- Best In Class 1 Year Warranty!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Won’t my pool taste like salt? No, the concentration of salt needed (2800-3400ppm) is only a fraction of what you will find in ocean water. The salt cannot be tasted or sensed in any way.
- What if my pool isn’t 60,000 gallons? The great thing with salt chlorination is that you cannot oversize. Even if your pool is much smaller than 60k gallons, this unit will be ideal as the over-sizing will provide less stress on the system and a longer lifespan.
Pool Warehouse, Making Backyard Dreams Come True!