Hayward AQR925 Aqua Rite Expert Line 25K GAL Salt System
The AquaRite 925 salt system is the convenient alternative to conventional chlorine – bringing the very best in soft, silky water with no more red eyes, itchy skin, or harsh odors. Ideal for both new and existing pools, it’s remarkably convenient, automatically delivering chlorine for the ultimate swimming experience. AquaRite offers the industry’s best warranty, plus 50% or more savings over conventional chlorine.
For pool and spa water that’s clean, clear and luxuriously soft. The key to Aqua Rite’s chlorine generation is the Turbo Cell, a specially-designed converter connected to the control unit by a simple plug-in cord, and plumbed into the filter pump’s return line to the pool. As water is pushed through the Turbo Cell, an extremely safe low-voltage electrical charge turns the salt previously added to the water into fresh, sanitizing chlorine which is then dispersed evenly throughout the pool via the return jets.
Features & Benefits
- For in-ground pools up to 25,000 gallons
- Best water quality available delivers crystal clear water with a soft, silk feel that is always ready for swimming. No more red eyes or irritated skin.
- Simple homeowner operation with the ability to adjust chlorine output from 0–100%
- Smart Pool Control Compatible: Bundle existing or new AquaRite installations with Hayward OmniHub smart pool and spa control to deliver instant and convenient access, control, and management to the entire pool pad.
- NSF certified for chlorine delivery rates
- Easy to understand digital display
- Automatic cell cleaning using reverse polarity technology
- Super chlorinate function
- Single unit for 120VAC/240VAC 50/60Hz input
- Weatherproof enclosure and connections
- ETL safety certified
- Hayward AQR900: Product Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
- Won’t my pool taste like salt? No, the concentration of salt needed (2800-3400ppm) is only a fraction of what you will find in ocean water. The salt cannot be tasted or sensed in any way.
- What if my pool isn’t 25,000 gallons? The great thing with salt chlorination is that you cannot oversize. Even if your pool is much smaller than 40k gallons, this unit will be ideal as the over-sizing will provide less stress on the system and a longer lifespan.
If you have questions please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-515-1747 or send us an email, [email protected]