Hayward Universal H-Series Low NOx Pool Heater
Hayward Pool Products has expanded its Hayward Universal H-Series Low NOx Pool Heater line with a new 500,000 BTU heater featuring the fastest speed-to-heat capability in its class. The 500,000 BTU heaters, available for both residential and commercial applications, set the standard with industry-leading hydraulics, exceptional performance, energy efficiency, planet-friendly low NOx emissions, reliability and value via the industry’s only “standard” Cupro nickel heat exchanger.
The new Hayward Universal H-Series Low NOx Pool Heater residential models – H500FDN (natural gas) and H500FDP (propane) – and commercial ASME models – H500FDNASME (natural) and H500FDPASME (propane) – provide unprecedented efficiency and value, according to Bruce Aubrey, Hayward Product Manager – Heat Technology. The Universal H-Series heaters are ideally suited for both new construction and aftermarket applications. The speed-to-heat of our new 500,000 BTU models will appeal to pool professionals and pool owners – especially when you consider the combination of just two models will produce a million BTU’s of heat.
Hayward Universal H-Series Low NOx Pool Heater Features
- 500,000 BTU input for fast speed-to-heat performance
- Standard Cupro nickel Finn Plate™ heat exchanger for superior product value and reliability
- Patented header bypass design results in the ultimate hydraulic efficiency and reliability
- Polymer and low lead bronze (commercial ASME) header for excellent corrosion resistance
- 83 percent thermal efficiency for energy-efficient performance
- Universal design independent left or right side electric, water and gas connections ensure the easiest and most versatile installation
- 2″ x 2½” CPVC unions and plumbing fittings
- Commercial ASME SKU’s include pressure relief valve as standard
- Commercial 500,000 BTU ASME SKU’s include Pressure/Flow Kit as standard
- Electronic lock-out feature prevents unauthorized access to configuration settings
- Easy dual-voltage conversion with fuse-protected circuit boards
- ATTENTION: Do not use the heater below 40°F (4°C) temperature without adequate temperature protection.
The Hayward Universal H-Series Low NOx Pool Heater is also available in the following models; residential heaters – 150,000; 200,000; 250,000; 300,000; 350,000; 400,000 BTU models in natural gas or propane variations, and commercial ASME heaters – 250,000; 400,000 BTU models in either natural gas or propane variations.