Hayward ColorLogic 320 LED Pool Kit Lights
The Hayward ColorLogic 320 LED Pool Kit Lights are ideal for discreet pool and spa lighting, or highlighting water features, baja shelves, steps, landscaping and more!
Available in two brightness levels and able to be installed wet or dry, these versatile lights can meet the needs of any backyard application. Featuring the same 10 fixed colors and 7 color-changing shows as Universal ColorLogic, ColorLogic 320 & 160 lights offer total color coordination of all water environments. These low-voltage lights also use far less energy than incandescent bulbs, saving you money and lasting up to 10 times longer to virtually eliminate service calls to replace bulbs. With ColorLogic, you can expect a striking, expertly coordinated environment for all backyard occasions.
Put your backyard in the spotlight. Bringing your backyard and water features to life at night is easier than ever with Hayward ColorLogic 320 LED Pool Kit Lights. These versatile lights are bright enough to light an entire pool or spa, or highlight more focused features such as waterfalls, spillovers, or even palm trees or walkways. ColorLogic lights make it easy to set the theme for your backyard—whether it be for a romantic evening, a holiday party, or the big game this Sunday. Discover how these vibrant lights can spill brilliant color into every corner of your backyard environment to transform it before your eyes.
- ColorLogic Pool, Spa and Backyard Lights last 10 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
- ColorLogic Pool, Spa and Backyard Lights are low-voltage and UL-listed for safe wall and floor installation.
- Save money on energy costs by switching to LED lighting.
Hayward ColorLogic 320 LED Pool Kit Lights, The Best LED Money Can Buy!
- Best solution for low-profile pool/spa lighting, or feature accent lighting
- Total Color Coordination of all water environments
- Complete synchronization with Universal ColorLogic colors and shows
- Ideal lights for Steps, Jets, Bubblers, Baja Shelves, Fountains, etc.
- 2 Brightness Options Available and multiple cord lengths
- Can be installed wet or dry
- Available in Stand Alone or Network
- 101 Colors and 11 Color-changing shows available in Network mode
- Vinyl, Fiberglass, and Concrete low-profile Installations
- UL and cUL listed