DIY Inground Pool Kits
Select A Shape To Start!
Inground Pool Kits
Manufactured in America our Polymer & Steel wall do it yourself inground pool kits are made exclusively in the USA! Our Polymer wall pool kits use structural thermoplastic walls that are molded to provide uniform rigidity, flatness and strength. Polymer pool wall panels cannot rust, corrode, or rot! While our steel wall pool kits are made from only the highest grade galvanized steel that have impressive, G235 Zinc coating.
All of our inground pool kits are completely customizable to any design idea you might have, so go ahead and dream a little! We also offer a large variety of standard swimming pool shapes and sizes if a more traditional swimming pool is what your looking for. To discuss which type of in ground pool kit is right for you, call 1-800-515-1747.
Steel or Polymer Wall Pool Kit Packages
One common question we are always asked is, steel wall vs polymer wall in-ground pool kit packages, which is better? So we’ve decided to provide a quick comparison between the two that will help you decide which pool kit is best for your family. For starters the differences between the two different styles of pool kits are only minor and both pool wall systems are built to last a lifetime. For the last 16 years Pool Warehouse has exclusively sold only premium pool kits manufactured by Hydra Pools. Hydra has been manufacturing swimming pool panels and braces since 1984 and is 100% American made. When you combine Hydra’s quality and years of manufacturing experience with Pool Warehouse’s sales and service you’re guaranteed to have the swimming pool you’ve always dreamed of!
- Steel Wall Pool Kit Diagram
- As a base material, steel walls are stronger than polymer walls however with that strength comes weight. Steel walls are much heavier and make them harder to move around.
- As a base material Polymer walls are lighter weight than steel and easy to handle when working alone.
- Steel pool wall panels are treated with a G-235 zinc rust preventative coating. This is the strongest galvanization process in the swimming pool industry! This is also the highest rated galvanization process that steel can be treated with.
- Polymer pool wall panels require no galvanization process and over time offer superior corrosion resistance.
- In some cases surface corrosion can occur on steel walls when used with salt systems on in soil with a high acidity.
- Steel offers much more flexibility in custom design features as bent radius and custom steel steps, benches and tanning ledges are easier to make.
- Polymer panels cant be bent and cannot be used to make custom steps, tanning ledges and benches.
- Polymer Wall Pool Kit Diagram
Have Questions About Our DIY Inground Pool Kits?
If you have questions about our do it yourself Inground pool kits please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-515-1747 or send us an email, [email protected]
At Pool Warehouse, We Know Inground Pool Kits!