Pool Warehouse sits in a unique place in the supply channel to best deliver wholesale pricing levels to the end consumer. Because of this we purchase and ship from several different manufacturers and distributors directly.
This is the reason our prices can be so low and advantageous for the end consumer.
Pool Warehouse’s restock policy has been created based on the policies from the various companies we partner with in order to accurately account for the cost charged to us by those companies.
Pool Warehouse’s partnered manufacturers and distributors, and by extension, Pool Warehouse itself does not market or sell any used or refurbished items.
Because of this, the restock fees tend to be high due to the cost of repackaging the item due to freight wear on the exterior packaging material and the cost of inspection and administrative work accrued during the return process.
- All returns must be initiated within thirty (30) days of delivery. Returns must be approved and issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number specific to your item to be returned. Pool Warehouse will accept a return on most items that are in new, unused/unopened condition and are not custom or specially ordered within thirty (30) days of delivery for a refund, less any shipping and handling charges, and less a twenty percent (20%) restock fee and cancellation fee.
- RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) Must Be Visible On The Returning Package Or It Will Be Refused By Vendor.
- If a mistake has occurred due to the fault of Pool Warehouse or partnering distributors, Pool Warehouse will process your return and issue a full refund with no deduction for return shipping after receiving your return of the eligible product(s). If your return is not a result of an Pool Warehouse or partnering distributor error, we will not refund the original shipping fees. If you return product(s) that are ineligible for free returns with product(s) that are eligible for free returns, Pool Warehouse may deduct the shipping costs for the ineligible products(s) from your refund amount. Any removal of contents from the original packaging will void the possibility of refund as the product is no longer in “New” condition. If items are found to be in “used”, open or non-resalable condition the refund is forfeit.
- If your product is not functioning properly, please call Pool Warehouse’s Technical Support Department as soon as possible (but not later than thirty (30) days from delivery) at 1-800-515-1747 during regular business hours, Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 6:00PM EST. In most instances, our Technical Support representatives can assist you in diagnosing and resolving your product problems. However, in instances where a product is truly defective, the manufacture of the product, or Pool Warehouse in its sole discretion, will repair or replace the product, in whole or in part as necessary, with an even exchange of the same item or replacement parts, subject to in-stock availability. Replacement items ship the same week the defective item is received and inspected by Our Returns Department. User is responsible for the shipping costs to ship the defective product back to Pool Warehouse. Be sure to obtain a tracking number for your return items sent to Pool Warehouse. Once a return is complete and an inspection of the returned item is completed and approved the refund will be completed using the original form of payment within 30 days. This will usually be much quicker with a credit card purchase.
- Custom and special orders may not be returned. This includes but not limited to Steel Wall & Polymer Wall Swimming Pool Kits, Swimming Pool Liners, Swimming Pool Covers, Steel Pool Steps, Polymer Pool Steps, Polymer Swimouts & Spill Over Spas.