Pool Warehouse sits in a unique place in the supply channel to best deliver wholesale pricing levels to the end consumer. Because of this, we purchase and ship from several different manufacturers and distributors directly. This is the reason our prices can be so low and advantageous for the end consumer.
Pool Warehouse’s restock policy has been created based on the policies from the various companies we partner with in order to accurately account for the cost charged to us by those companies.
Pool Warehouse’s partnered manufacturers and distributors, and by extension, Pool Warehouse itself does not market or sell any used or refurbished items. Because of this, the restock fees tend to be high due to the cost of repackaging the item due to freight wear on the exterior packaging material and the cost of inspection and administrative work accrued during the return process.To Request A Return, Click Here & Fill Out Our Return Form
Pool Warehouse will accept a return on most items that are in new, unused/unopened condition and are not custom or specially ordered within thirty (30) days of purchase for a refund, less any shipping and handling charges, and less a twenty percent (20%) restocking fee. All returns, exchanges, and warranties are subject to the terms, conditions, and procedures of Pool Warehouse’s Shipping and Returns General Terms and Conditions. If your product is not functioning properly, please call Pool Warehouse’s Technical Support Department as soon as possible (but not later than thirty (30) days from purchase) at 1-800-515-1747 during regular business hours, Mon – Fri 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST. In most instances, Our Technical Support representatives can assist you in diagnosing and resolving your product problems. However, in instances where a product is truly defective, the manufacturer of the product, or Pool Warehouse in its sole discretion, will repair or replace the product, in whole or in part as necessary, with an even exchange of the same item or replacement parts, subject to in-stock availability. Replacement items ship the same week the defective item is received and inspected by Our Returns Department. The user is responsible for the shipping costs to ship the defective product back to Pool Warehouse. Be sure to obtain a tracking number for your return items sent to Pool Warehouse.
RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) Must Be Visible On The Returning Package Or It Will Be Refused By Vendor.
Custom and special orders may not be returned
- Hydra Inground Pool Kits or any other brand inground pool kit Cannot Be Returned
- Hampton, Magnus, Ohana, Pretium, Zanzibar, Century, Sterling Bay, Deluxe, Silver Sea and any other style Above Ground Pool Kit cannot be returned.
- Rockwood Semi-Inground Pool Kits or any other brand semi-unground pool cannot be returned.
- Inground Pool Liners
- Inground or Above Ground Spas & Hot Tubs
- Automatic Swimming Pool Covers
- Safety Mesh & Solid Swimming Pool Covers
- All pool kits, pool liners, and pool covers are custom made for each individual order. Once payment and signed documents are received, orders cannot be canceled.
- Orders for Swimming Pool Kits, Swimming Pool Liners, Swimming Pool Covers, Slides & Spas cannot be canceled once production has begun.
With your purchase of any product from the Site, you shall be provided with the product manufacturer’s warranty, if any. Pool Warehouse does not separately provide any warranty to any product purchased on the Site. Further, Pool Warehouse EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE as to all products sold on the Site.