Hayward AQR9 Aqua Rite In-Ground Pool Salt Water Chlorine Generator
The Hayward AQR9 Aqua Rite In-Ground Pool Salt Water Chlorine Generator (also known as salt chlorinators) are the largest selling system in the world. They automatically produce pure chlorine every day while the pool is being filtered and distribute it evenly throughout the pool via the return jets. Aqua Rite generators use a low concentration of salt dissolved in the pool water (below the level of taste) to produce up to 1.45 lbs of chlorine daily, enough for all residential pools up to 25,000 gallons. They are also NSF certified and approved for use on commercial and public pools. They easily install on standard filtration systems, both for new construction and on existing pools. No more mixing, measuring and messing around with liquid or tablet chlorine. Aqua Rite automatically turns common salt into a self-regenerating supply of pure chlorine.
For pool and spa water that’s clean, clear and luxuriously soft. The key to Aqua Rite’s chlorine generation is the Turbo Cell, a specially-designed converter connected to the control unit by a simple plug-in cord, and plumbed into the filter pump’s return line to the pool. As water is pushed through the Turbo Cell, an extremely safe low-voltage electrical charge turns the salt previously added to the water into fresh, sanitizing chlorine which is then dispersed evenly throughout the pool via the return jets.
Hayward now offers a new line of Turbo Cells for their salt chlorination and controls solutions. The cells come in three sizes – 40,000, 25,000 and 15,000 gallons. The new sizes enable you to right-size your pool for the most efficient and cost-effective chlorination possible. Up-sizing the cell is ideal so as to prolong the lifespan of the cell, and to ensure the quick ability to boost chlorine production. These cells are based on the proven Turbo Cell technology that made Hayward the leader in salt chlorination. They automatically generate a self-renewing supply of fresh, pure chlorine – for water that’s clean, clear and luxuriously soft.
Hayward AQR9 Aqua Rite In-Ground Pool Salt Water Chlorine Generator comes with Salt Chlorination Turbo Cell rated for pools up to 25,000 gallons. Can be used on inground pools that have a vinyl swimming pool liner.
- For in-ground pools up to 25,000 gallons
- Includes a T-Cell15 rated for pools up to 25,000 gallons
- Chlorine output is 1.45 lbs per 24 hours
- Single unit for 120VAC/240VAC, 50/60Hz power unit
- Automatically cleans the cell by periodically reversing the polarity
- Includes 15′ cord
- Includes: control box, salt cell, unions, and flow switch
- Digital display of salt level and diagnostic info plus 8 LED status indicators.
- Easy to use dial adjustment to generate more or less chlorine.
- “Super Chlorinate” mode
- UL listed (US and Canada) for safety, Performance and Commercial Applications.
- Canadian PMRA registered (#24583).
- Hayward Salt Chlorination Data Sheet
- Hayward Salt Chlorination Brochure
- Hayward Aqua Rite Data Sheet
- Hayward Aqua Rite Owners Manual
- Hayward Aqua Rite Troubleshooting
- Quick Reference Guide
Hayward AQR9 Aqua Rite In-Ground Pool Salt Water Chlorine Generator: Frequently Asked Questions, On YouTube
More Frequently Asked Hayward AQR9 Aqua Rite In-Ground Pool Salt Water Chlorine Generator Questions
- Won’t my pool taste like salt? No, the concentration of salt needed (2800-3400ppm) is only a fraction of what you will find in ocean water. The salt cannot be tasted or sensed in any way.
- What if my pool isn’t 25,000 gallons? The great thing with salt chlorination is that you cannot oversize. Even if your pool is much smaller than 25k gallons, this unit will be ideal as the over-sizing will provide less stress on the system and a longer lifespan.
If you have questions about the Hayward AQR9 Aqua Rite In-Ground Pool Salt Water Chlorine Generator please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-515-1747 or send us an email, email@example.com.