Hayward EcoStar Variable Speed Pump
The Hayward EcoStar Pump has a variable speed pump-the most efficient pool pump available at any speed. This pool pump can save up to 90% on your energy costs compared with the ordinary single-speed unit. Instead of running continuously at maximum power, the EcoStar pump efficiently regulates its flow according to the pool’s requirements at any given time. It is suitable for new construction as well as the aftermarket. EcoStar is extremely easy to use, even for a new pool owner. It has a next-generation, integrated digital control interface that’s intuitive to operate and always faces a convenient direction as it can rotate to four different positions on the pump or can be removed and wall-mounted. That’s especially important if the pump sits in a tight space. EcoStar also provides on-board diagnostics and automatic protection for priming failures, temperature extremes and voltage fluctuations to ensure seamless operation.
Hayward EcoStar Pump Features:
- The most efficient pump on the market. Its permanent super-efficient magnet, completely enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motor and industry-best hydraulic construction can save as much as 90% on energy costs.
- The programmable integrated controller features a self-contained 24-hour clock and as many as eight custom timer and speed functions that enable the pump to regulate flow efficiently and continuously.
- The service mode permits a service company to clean the pool safely and more quickly.
- The user interface can change position or even be removed and remounted on a wall for easy access.
- May be eligible for rebates from the local power company.
- Hayward EcoStar Pump Brochure
- Also available in an EcoStar SVRS model. The EcoStar SVRS model features an integrated Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS) that helps prevent suction entrapment without additional devices, plumbing or wiring. It meets or exceeds all relevant ASME/ANSI standards as required by the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety act and similar state and local requirements.
- In-ground pools of all types and sizes, pool/spa combinations
- Ideal for water features such as waterfalls and fountains
- Fully programmable with a self-contained 24-hour clock and up to 8 custom speed and timer functions
- For enhanced pool management, can be controlled by Hayward® or third party pool and spa control platforms, without the need for additional accessories
Hayward EcoStar Pump Performance Data