Hayward Universal H-Series Low NOx
Hayward Universal H-Series Low NOx heater continues to set Hayward’s standard of energy efficient products. Environmentally friendly it has an 83%-84% industry-leading thermal efficiency and complies with all current California and Texas air quality emission standards. The low NOx emission makes it a perfect choice for the environmentally concerned pool owner. The H-Series is engineered with an insulated Fire tile Combustion Chamber—this traps heat unlike older forms of insulation delivering the highest degree of performance from every BTU. Available in 250, 000, 350,000 and 400,000 BTUs, the Universal H-Series heater can raise the temperature of an 800-gallon pool 30 degrees in less than an hour—you’ll feel the benefits the moment you step into the water. The Hayward Universal H-Series Low NOx can be added to inground pool kits sold by Pool Warehouse!
The H-Series heater hydraulic performance saves you energy by reducing the circulation time of the pump. This approach to heating your pool not only benefits your peace of mind and enjoyment, it is also an efficient use of energy—our commitment to developing planet-friendly products.
Adding to your ease and pleasure, the H-Series has an exclusive silicon nitride ignition and a digital LED control panel. The LED panel maintains water temperature and monitors heater performance for added convenience and maximum comfort with minimum effort. The ignition system delivers dependable lighting and reliable operations – every time – with just a touch of a button. And once you fire up those BTUs, the H-Series Heater fires up its advanced Finn Pate™ Heat Exchanger to chill your pool to the temperature of your choice. It Standard Cupro Nickel Heat Exchange and Hayward’s exclusive “Totally Managed” cupro nickel heat exchanger water flow are perfect for saltwater pools!
Hayward Universal H-Series Low NOx Features
- Standard Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger
- Exclusive “Totally Managed” cupro nickel heat exchanger water flow
- Stainless Steel Burners
- Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Insulated Fire Tile Combustion Chambers
- LED Control Panel
- Advanced Heater Performance Monitors
- Forced Draft System – for reliability
- High altitude versions available (certified up to 10,000 ft. above sea level)
- ATTENTION: Do not use the heater below 40°F (4°C) temperature without adequate temperature protection
- Same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating
- Patented header by-pass design
- Up to 18 percent savings by reducing pump run-time
- Common union for installation or service adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Low NOx emissions – meets clean air quality standards