Hayward Vari-Flo 1.5″ Valve SP0710X32
Hayward Vari-Flo 1.5″ Valve SP0710X32 is a replacement valve designed to fit only the Hayward S200 & S240 sand filters with 1.5″ plumbing ports. It is a replacement and upgrade that will retrofit on any filter that has an SP071113 valve.
Hayward Vari-Flo XL multiport control valve, made of our exclusive PermaGlass XL™ material and engineered for maximum flow at lower pressure drops will be the choice in multiport valves. It will retrofit any filter that has an SP071113 valve that needs replacement and upgrading. All Vari-Flo control valves feature an easy-to-use lever-action handle that lets you “dial” up to six valve/filter functions: filter, backwash, waste, rinse, closed or recirculate. Complete with an integral sight glass that lets you see when the backwashing cycle is completed, our wide selection of valve configurations allows you to match the right Vari-Flo valve to the proper application; residential, commercial, top-mount or side mount.
- Filter – For normal filtering and regular vacuuming
- Backwash – For cleaning filter sand bed of accumulated debris
- Rinse – Use after completing backwash cycle to ensure all dirty water is rinsed out of the filter to waste
- Waste – By-passes the filter for draining or lowering pool water level and for vacuuming heavy debris directly to waste line.
- Recirculate – Water is recirculated through the valve by-passing the filter
- Closed – Shuts off the flow from the pump to the filter
- Winter – For winterizing (SP0714T only)
Valve to Filter Port Center Line: 5″
SP710XA-13 stamped into valve body below the pump port. S-200-N stamped into bottom sweep elbow. S 200 P stamped into top filter connection.
Americas #1 source for the Hayward Vari-Flo 1.5″ Valve SP0710X32! Selling in-ground pool kits, inground swimming pool liners, above ground pool liners, above ground pool kits and Hot Tub Spas since 1998.
At Pool Warehouse, We Know Inground Swimming Pool Kits!