Jacuzzi Magnum Force Pool Pump Features:
- Patented air-cooled heat sink allowspump to run dry without damage to shaft seal. UNCONDITIONAL TWO-YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST SEAL FAILURE.
- Exclusive dual Ring-Lok™design gives “tool free” access to strainer basket and pump internals.
- 208 cu. in. (3411 cm3) heavy-duty strainer basketwith exclusive priming tubefor superior priming capabilities.
- Exclusive flap prevents debris in the pump strainer, skimmer basket and filter from flowing back into the pool. The flap also prevents residual hot water in the heater from flowing into filter and causing damage to grids, valves, gaskets, etc.
- Internal ribsin large strainer basket assure flow, even when filled with leaves and debris.
- One-piece caseeliminates bolts and gaskets and provides for quiet operation.
- Flexible connections- 2″ (51 mm) FNPT or 2″ (51 mm) unions (included).
- Floating eye sealbetween closed impeller and diffuser maximizes efficiency.
- Jacuzzi Magnum Force Pool Pump Can Handle Maximum Water Temperature 104 °F (40 °C).
- Energy saver motors(1/2 HP – 3 HP) are standard on single speed units.
- The Jacuzzi Magnum Force Pool Pump Is NSF Certified.
When it comes to delivering a high level of performance with in-ground pools, these pumps have no match. You won’t find any others that can self-prime the way these pumps do. The patented heat sink allows it to run dry without damaging the shaft seal, and with their “no tool” access to internal parts, cleaning and servicing is much easier. Two line wires and ground provide quick and easy electrical hook-up.
SELF-PRIMING POOL PUMPS WITH EXCLUSIVE DRY-RUN PROTECTION!
Patented air-cooled heat sink allows the pump to run dry without damaging the motor shaft’s seal.
If you have questions about the Jacuzzi Magnum Force Pool Kit Pump please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-515-1747 or send us an email, [email protected]