Jandy Check Valves
Jandy Check Valves are constructed of the same tough CPVC material used on the Never-Lube. The Jandy Check Valve’s clear lid and red seal plate let you easily see and access debris inside the assembly. It features a unique swing/spring design for both return and intake of pool water. The diverter swings completely open with minimal backpressure and no water turbulence. We’ve taken extra precautions against harsh pool chemicals and chlorine and so we use corrosion-resistant stainless steel for the swing.
The Jandy® Pro Series Check Valve features a clear lid and a red seal plate for easy inspection and has a unique swing/spring design. Available in straight-through or 90° models and 2″ x 2.5″ or 1.5″ x 2″ sizes. Large Jandy Pro Series Check Valve can handle flow rates of up to 170 gallons per minute with the minimal heat loss, making it great for spas and water features that require high flow rates, try one from Pool Warehouse today.
Jandy Check Valves Features:
- Clear lid with red seal for easy inspection
- Easy to disassemble when clearing debris
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel swing
- Highly resistant to Chlorine
- Large 2.5″ x 3″ dimension is designed to easily connect with Jandy Pro Series’ 3HP Stealth Pump
- 2.5″ dimension allows for easy plumbing at the equipment pad to other Jandy Pro Series universal union connections
Jandy Check Valves Technical Details:
- Minimal hydraulic loss
- Unique swing/spring design
- Available in straight-through and 90°
- Constructed of durable CPVC
Check Valves are made of the toughest CPVC material and easily disassemble for clearing debris from the assembly.