Swimming Pool Financing
Pool Warehouse offers Swimming Pool Financing for all DIY pool kits! Applying online is easy and just a few clicks gives access to instant approval on loans up to $20,000!
- All loans funded upfront
- $1,000 to $20,000*
- 100% financing—no money down
- Use funds for any need!
- In-ground Pool Kits
- Above Ground Pool Kits
- Safety Pool Covers
- Hot Tubs & Spas!
- Unsecured and secured loans
- Rates starting at 3.95%*
- No prepayment penalties
- Terms from 3-15 years
Swimming Pool Financing
How does the loan application and funding process through HFS work?
- Applicant visits www.hfsfinancial.net to complete an application.
- Applicant receives an eligibility decision.
- Qualified applicants receive an offer (e.g., Annual Percentage Rate (APR), term options, and monthly payment amount) based on their loan amount and application information.
- Qualified applicants choosing to proceed to select an offer (e.g., APR and term).
- Qualified applicants are then asked to provide additional information to finalize their application.
- Upon loan funding, the money will be deposited into the applicant’s bank account—usually within a few days.
What are the loan amounts and terms available?
- Loan APRs start at 3.95% depending on loan amount and creditworthiness.*
- These loans are offered with no penalty for paying off early.
- *Annual Percentage Rate (APR) refers to the cost of your credit as a yearly rate. APRs, loan amounts, and loan availability may vary by state and lender. Loan offers are subject to loan approval, and for further details (including full disclosures)
Who is eligible for a loan through HFS?
U.S. Citizens and/or legal residents over the age of 18.
What is the verification process?
Some applicants may be required to submit additional documentation or proof of income such as a W-2, 1099, or tax return in order to verify their income and eligibility.
How soon do borrowers receive their money?
Loan proceeds could be available within 1-2 business days.
Are there any fees?
Yes. Borrowers pay an “origination fee” which is a percent of the amount borrowed. The origination fee is typically between 1% and 5% of the loan amount and is deducted from the loan proceeds before the loan is funded into a borrower’s bank account*. If a monthly payment is late, the borrower may be charged a late fee.
Can a borrower pay extra on a monthly loan payment?
If the borrower chooses, they may make additional loan payments or pay off their loan early without penalty or fee.
Swimming Pool Financing Questions?
If you have questions about our Swimming Pool Financing packages please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-515-1747 or send us an email, email@example.com.