DEL AOP 50 Advanced Sanitizer System
The DEL AOP 50 Advanced Sanitizer System provides residential pool owners with the clean and safe water they need to safeguard their pools from organic contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, pathogens – including Cryptosporidium – as well as inorganic contaminants such as suntan lotions and perfumes.
DEL systems are energy efficient, take the fuss out of balancing water chemistry, destroy 99.9% of contaminants, and highly reduce chemical usage for in-ground and above-ground pools. All DEL systems are also designed for easy installation on both new and existing residential applications. Through the combination of Corona Discharge Technology, Germicidal UV Light, and DEL’s Advanced Plasma Gap technology, the DEL AOP lineup provides Advanced Oxidation Process in truly robust units.
– COMPLETE NSF CERTIFIED AOP OXIDATION
– THE ORIGINAL RESIDENTIAL AOP SOLUTION
– AOP POWER FOR POOLS UP TO 50,000 GALLONS
DEL AOP 50 Advanced Sanitizer System Details:
- Destroys 99.9% of Harmful Contaminants
- Oxidizes Cryptosporidium parvum, Giardia, and Other Chlorine Resistant Microorganisms
- CONVENIENT SELF-CONTAINED SYSTEM The 100 GPM high flow housing can treat pools up to 50,000 gallons. One UV-C unit is large enough for most residential pools and does not require a “de-gas” unit or injector manifolds.
- Reduces Chemical Demand
- Increases Effectiveness of Residual Sanitizers
- Eliminates Chemical Odors, Irritations, and Will Not Damage Pool Systems
- The AOP50 is a full flow system requiring a minimum of 20GPM to turn the system an is designed to treat all of the water being a 2” inlet & outlet.
- The AOP50 uses 6 Ozone cells.
DEL AOP 50 Advanced Sanitizer System Features:
- Patented APG Ozone Cells
- Germicidal UV-C Lamp
- 50 GPM Max Flow Rate
- 240 VAC
- Floor or Wall Mount
- NSF, UL, cUL Certified
- CSA/NEMA 3 Metal Enclosure
- MDV XL Kit Available
DESTROY CHEMICAL RESISTANT BACTERIA Some of the most dangerous pool contaminants are also resistant to chlorine and other chemicals. Organisms such as Cryptosporidium require long-term exposure to high chlorine levels to be destroyed. AOP oxidizes these types of contaminants for a safer pool.
WORK WITH YOUR RESIDUAL FOR THE BEST PERFORMANCE micro-sanitizing the water. AOP even breaks down chloramines that increase demand and add to unpleasant pool smells. Working together, a residual and AOP create a complete modern pool system.
REDUCE CHEMICAL DEMAND By allowing AOP to work at quickly oxidizing organic and inorganic compounds, chlorine is free to work better. This reduces the chemical demand and greatly reduces the amount of chemicals that have to be added to the water. Every pool can experience a reduction in chemicals and a reduction in the annual chemical costs.
Plasma Gap™ (APG) ozone cells that last longer and outperform UV and traditional CD style ozone generation.
All DEL products are quality certified through a multi-step process to ensure seamless operation and complete customer satisfaction.
DEL products are environmentally friendly, reduce dependence on chemicals and are safe for every pool.
Pool Warehouse, Making Backyard Dreams Come True!