DEL AOP 50 Ozone Mixing Degas Vessel
The DEL AOP 50 Ozone Mixing Degas Vessel (MDV XL) unit is available for application to the DEL AOP 50 Sanitizer System units. Prevent bubbles from returning to the pool, and also eliminate associated noise and the visibility of bubbles in the water. By eliminating any possible off-gas, it reduces the potential for corrosion or deterioration of pool accessories like a pool cover. Equally important, it allows the use of an “over-sized” ozone generator to ensure even greater disinfection margin and greater reduction in chemical use.
DEL AOP 50 Ozone Mixing Degas Vessel Features:
- For pools up to 50,000 gallons
- For use with DEL AOP 50
- Removes bubbles from water
- Prevents bubbles from disrupting pool surface
- Prevents bubbles from building up under pool covers
- Protects vinyl-lined pools from being oxidized by residual ozone dissolved in the water
- Destroys 99.9% of harmful contaminants
- Oxidizes Cryptosporidium parvum, Giardia, and other chlorine resistant microorganisms
- Dramatically reduces chemical demand
- Increases effectiveness of residual sanitizers
- Eliminates chemical odors, irritations, and will not damage pool systems
If you have questions about the DEL AOP 50 Ozone Mixing Degas Vessel, please give us a call! Pool Warehouse, Americas #1 source for inground pool kits, inground swimming pool liners, above ground pool liners, above ground pool kits and Hot Tub Spas since 1998.
Open: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
At Pool Warehouse, We Know Inground Swimming Pool Kits!