Hayward H100IDP1 Propane Above Ground Pool Heater
The Hayward H100IDP1 Propane Above Ground Pool Heater features electronic direct spark ignition eliminating the need for the inconvenience of a pilot light. H100 heaters have a FireTile lined combustion chamber which ensures quick heating. The integral induced draft system means this heater works well in the worst weather and stands up to high winds. The one-piece copper header/heat exchanger provides leak-free performance. The 120 Volt plug-in cord makes installation simple and affordable. Hayward’s induced draft heater for above ground pools and spas combines reliable technology with ease of operation and superior performance. Featuring an electronic, direct spark ignition system and an energy-efficient FireTile® line combustion chamber, the Hayward heater provides 100,000 BTU input for quick heating. An integral induced draft system makes this heater impervious to high wind situations. A one-piece copper header/ heat exchanger provides for leak-free performance. And a simple plug-in 120-volt electric cord is provided for simple installation.
Hayward H100IDP1 Propane Above Ground Pool Heater Features:
- 100,000 BTU input for above-ground pools and spas of all types and sizes
- Electronic, direct-spark ignition for total control and automatic operation
- Revolutionary induced draft technology ensures optimum heating and all-weather performance, even in high wind situations.
- Reduced emissions design provides environment-friendly heating
- FireTile combustion chamber ensures quick heating
- Jet-ported Eugenox burners provide long life and easy maintenance
- One-piece copper header/heat exchanger for leak-free performance
- Cool-to-the-touch cabinet surface temperature ensures worry-free use
- Plug-in 120 volt electric cord for easy installation
- Includes test strip kit for fast and accurate testing of water chemistry
If you have questions about the Hayward H100IDP1 Propane Above Ground Pool Heater, please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-515-1747 or send us an email, [email protected]