Inground Swimming Pool Kits
Our inground swimming pool kits have been going into backyards across America since 1998!
Pool Warehouse has over 20 years of time tested customer satisfaction. Pool Warehouse offers over 200 standard swimming pool shapes that fit perfectly into any back yard. We also offer completely customizable inground swimming pool kits, simply put – if you can imagine it, we can design it! All of our steel wall and polymer wall inground swimming pool kits come with free shipping and all the installation equipment needed to get your new pool kit up and running like a dream. Simply click on our steel wall or polymer wall pool kit options to start shopping for your new in-ground swimming pool kit!
Polymer Vs Steel Wall Inground Pool Kit Comparison
One common question we are always asked is, steel wall vs polymer wall inground pool kits, which is better? So we’ve decided to provide a quick comparison between the two that will help you decide which pool kit is best for your family. For starters the differences between the two different styles of pool kits are only minor and both pool wall systems are built to last a lifetime. For the last 16 years Pool Warehouse has exclusively sold only premium pool kits manufactured by Hydra Pools. Hydra has been manufacturing swimming pool panels and braces since 1984 and is the exclusive manufacture of our Steel wall Panel, which 100% American made. When you combine Hydra’s quality and years of manufacturing experience with Pool Warehouse’s sales and service your guaranteed to have the swimming pool you’ve always dreamed of!
- Steel Wall Pool Kit Diagram
- As a base material, steel walls are stronger than polymer walls however with that strength comes weight. steel is much heavier in making the wall panels more cumbersome when moving around.
- As a base material Polymer is much lighter weight than steel and easy to handle when working alone.
- Steel wall panels are treated with a G-235 zinc rust preventative coating. This is the strongest galvanization process in the industry and is the highest rated galvanization that steel can be treated with.
- Polymer pool wall panels require no galvanization process and over time offer superior corrosion resistance.
- Steel offers much more flexibility in custom design features as bent radius and custom steel steps are easier to make.
- Polymer panels cant be bent and cannot be used to make some tight radius’s.
- Never Use Steel Braces With A Polymer Wall Pool Kit As This Will Void Your Warranty With The Manufacture.
Pool Kit Financing Now Available!
Fiberglass Pool Kits
Pool Warehouse no longer offers fiberglass in-ground swimming pool kits. Fiberglass inground swimming pool kits tend to crack over time and are not recommended.
All of our Polymer & Steel inground swimming pool kits come with everything you need! We also include the pool liner of your choosing and all the equipment necessary for installation. The only things you will need in addition arePVC piping and hard surface materials.
Inground Swimming Pool Kits
With over 20 years of online pool sales experience you can feel confident that Pool Warehouse will get your order right. Our in-ground pool kits are 100% American made by Hydra Pools and usually ship in 1 week. Pool Warehouse is #1 source for buying inground swimming pool kits online!
Call 1-800-515-1747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about our inground swimming pool kits!