Powerclean Salt Econ 320 Chlorine Generator
Clean, Clear & Safe: Designing a Complete Model Pool™
Advanced Sanitizers are Powerful
Advanced Sanitizers are excellent for destroying or inactivating dangerous contaminants that can be present in any backyard pool. They are effective on microorganisms, viruses, bacteria and other pathogens. Chlorine can also be slow to work, and it’s effectiveness is lowered by the presence of chloramines and unbalanced pool water. Advanced Sanitizers break down chloramines and work in a wide pH range.
The Importance of a Residual
Chlorine has a long history of use in pool sanitization, and it has one great trick. It is excellent for maintaining an active residual in the water itself. That means the moment a contaminant enters the water chlorine gets to work. Chlorine is also just as effective when the pump is off, as long as a proper residual level is maintained in the water.
The Complete Modern Pool™
The goal when designing a sanitizing system for a backyard pool is to create the best possible installation. Every tool has strengths and weaknesses-the key is to choose components that work together to achieve the best result!
Powerclean Salt Econ 320 Chlorine Generator Details
- System for pools up to 20,000 gallons
- Cell is 10,000 hours
- Extended life option includes a 1 year extended manufacturers warranty.
- Produce almost 1.3 lbs of chlorine per day max
- Four output levels plus Chlorine Boost
- Produce pure chlorine without tablets or shock
- Salt chlorination leaves the water feeling smooth and soft
- CMP innovative products take the guess-work out of maintenance
- Auto shut-off for low salt, low temp or low flow
- NSF Certified to UL-1081
Pool Warehouse, We Know Inground Swimming Pool Kits!